The real estate industry has witnessed a tremendous change in recent years, primarily due to rapid economic, demographic, social changes, and technological advancements. Real estate companies are witnessing an increasing need to streamline operations & deliver better client experiences, while managing the challenges of economic uncertainties, labor shortages, escalating costs and create an environment that attracts, engages and retains high performing employees.
Real Estate companies are thus looking for a consolidated solution for Real Estate Management that integrates, automates, and unifies property-related data, business processing, and reporting. The solution utilizes industry best practices to address capacity management requirements, thus optimize on both cost and risk.
Contract and Lease Management
- Enables management of periodical billing/payments as per contractual terms, maintaining conditions and calculations to fulfill them
- Seamlessly integrates contract management with associated SAP modules such as Finance, Management Accounting, Project
- Systems, and Plant Maintenance
- Manages apportionment and facility management costs incurred to tenants
- Manages key contractual agreements of lease management, such as renewals, occupancy management, and contract date management.
- Reporting available for all contracts and financial data, covering transactions from the contract start date, to using contract terms and occupancy to forecast returns from each rentable object.
- Links structural data to employee profiles, utility meters to measuring points, and equipment to plant maintenance. Structural data can also be linked to its associated transactional data.
- Enables a digital representation of a building portfolio and its associated data, represented from a global level, down to building and room level
- Brings ease to auditing through the valuation and recognition of leases on the balance sheet in accordance with IFRS 16 and US GAAP
- Seamless integration with contract & lease management to enable automated billing, management of service charges, billing of utilities, and management of maintenance cost