The telecommunications industry is going through a phase of volatile transformation. While Revenues from core communications services are stagnating, there is an increased demand for services beyond the traditional offerings and an increased need to deliver engaging customer experiences while focusing on lowering operations costs to drive up profitability despite thin margins.
Customers are thus looking for a solution that enables them to stay competitive, retain and grow their customer base by delivering top-notch customer experience and engagement using CRM, personalising telecom service offerings, simplifying operations and by optimizing margins and increasing revenues with new digital and cloud services.
Benefits offered by SAP for
the Telecommunications Industry
- A customer-centric focus to retain current and attract new customers in competitive markets
- Improving customer satisfaction with reliable delivery and timely, accurate billing
- Identifying and exploiting new revenue opportunities
- Achieving compliance with global, federal, state, and local industry regulations
- Real-time data accessibility across the organization
- Increased bottom-line and time management
- Elimination of manual errors and data redundancy
- Improved business operations (Supply Chain, Production, QC, HR, Finance)