“ It’s not uncommon for customers to experience
diminishing value of the promise of SAP over time ”
Re-Assess, Re-Align & Realize More Value from Your Existing SAP Investment
After Implementing SAP, over time companies are not able to unlock the full potential of SAP and face diminishing capabilities post go-live. Therefore, it is essential for companies to be INNOVATIVE, ADAPTIVE and EFFICIENT, to ensure CONSISTENT DELIVERY and IMPROVING RETURNS from their SAP Investment. Thus, businesses need to identify value-gaps within their own systems to ensure that they are making the most out of it in order to realize IMPROVED PROCESS EFFICIENCY and COST SAVINGS, which can be realized through VALUE DISCOVERY.
iMark, through Value Discovery helps companies unlock value further from existing investments and find ways to improve efficiencies of existing systems & processes. The outcome of the service enables customers to find immediate potentials to improve usage and efficiencies and have a 2-3 Year roadmap to meet business vision and objectives.
iMark’s Approach to Value Discovery
The Value Discovery Exercise is a comprehensive process identifying the general and niche areas where the efficiencies can be improved. This methodology is a combination of Problem management & Knowledge Management. This methodology has three major Phases:
- Meeting key stakeholders and inform them on the value discovery process.
- Identifying focus areas from an organizational viewpoint.
- Planning workshops with all levels of management to gain process-related information.
- Evaluating current practices vs. industry best practices.
- Identifying data duplication, redundancies, and non value-adding transactions.
- Identifying transaction, process and change management improvements.
- Identifying new architectural and functional requirements.
- Assessing the impact on the organization
- Identifying time to execution.
- Developing an Organizational Plan, which helps the business assess long-run impacts of execution areas and returned value from every change area
- Highlighting system usage - underutilized functionalities and processes and transactional improvements in line with business best practices.