The plastics & packaging industry faces more pressure than ever before due to increasing costs of raw materials, shorter product cycles, SKU proliferation, the need for innovation & design and a focus on sustainability and recyclability.
Thus, companies need their business and operational systems to give them the flexibility to manage and adapt to these changes and serve as critical contributors to their strategic initiatives. Companies are therefore moving towards solutions that enable them to respond rapidly to change, as well as bringing agility and flexibility in managing diverse customer requirements.
Benefits offered by SAP for
the Packaging Industry
- Quality control across the supply chain, ensuring industry compliance standards are met in a cost-effective manner.
- Increased productivity and capacity optimization through advanced planning and scheduling.
- Multi-Level stock management for efficient and quick management of Inventory.
- Better visibility into profits per product line and multi-level contribution margins.
- Real-time reporting and analytics enables quicker assessment of costing and profit margins, enabling better decision-making
SAP for the Packaging Industry
SAP Solutions for the Packaging Industry integrates Production with Supply Chain Management best practices to bring agility and flexibility in managing the diverse packaging product portfolio, while catering to various capacity/volume requirements of customers, enabling efficient use of time and resources.